SubQ Love Jam is over, and I still can't believe I got first! I can't think everyone who participated in the jam enough. There were tons of really great entries, and that fact that I won first is giving me so many warm fuzzies.
There were some bugs/issues that were pointed out during the jam that I didn't want to fix until it was over, to keep it fair. So, here are the things that I added/fixed.
- Word plurality issues
- Other grammar issues with generated terms
- Mis-typed variable names leading to conditions being impossible to reach
- Removed the possibility of ties in final score
- Other point calculation logic issues
- Added new cover art
And that's it! Despite all of the little tweaks, it's not a huge change but they definitely improve on the consistency and quality.
I'd love to hear any feedback. In February, you should be able to see this on the SubQ website!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.